Football is today one of the most popular sports around the world. Perhaps because it’s a sport that does not really require so much of the environment, you have to have a ball and then it’s just the game to start. In other words, it’s really a sport for everyone. With this popularity, it has of course also created several leagues, tournaments and clubs around the world. In Europe, there are some of the absolute strongest and best football clubs that many players dream of being admitted to. Below is a brief description of some famous football clubs:
- Milan: This is a football club from Italy, which has always been among the best in Europe and the world, but for some years it has also been struggling a lot both economically and profitably. The club’s estimated value is around SEK 6.4 billion.
- Juventus: Even this football club comes from Italy and has always been highly rated among the clubs. But like many other Italian teams, you’ve lost quality and struggle to stay in the top 10 list of the world’s top football clubs. The club has been shaken by several scandals, bad venues and an economy that has not always been completely transparent. Juventus is valued at SEK 6.9 billion.
- Liverpool: This is a top team from the UK and has sold many heavy players over the past year and concluded several strong sponsorship agreements. The value has thus risen, but more wins are required to stay on top 10 list of the world’s best clubs.
- Arsenal: Arsenal has always been a very strong club from the UK, but in recent years it has lost a lot in quality. Here, many of the world’s best players have once made a career.
- Manchester City: This is a team that is getting stronger, since 2010, the football club has just climbed into the rankings among the big clubs. A lot of money flows into the club from several investors, which also contributes to the purchase of several well-known players. Today, Manchester City is estimated at SEK 11.5 billion.